Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wedding Day Purse

I'm being having trouble deciding on a wedding day purse. Here are the candidates:

Option 1: Jessica McClintock Satin Flower Clutch at Nordstrom

Option 2: La Regale Gathered Satin Clutch at Endless.com

Option 3: La Regale Ivory Lace Clutch at Endless.com


Option 4: La Regale Silver Beaded Clutch at Endless.com

Option 5: Touch-ups Silver Satin Clutch at Zappos.com

At this point, I think I'm leaning toward option 2 or 5, just because they are the simplest and I don't want a flashy purse competing with my dress.  I also worry that anything that isn't simple might be "too much" when put next to my dress.  If you need a reminder as to what the dress fabric looks like, click here.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

***Update: Thanks for the input.  I chose #2.  Ah, another thing to check off my list  : )  ***



5 comments:

jenny said...

I love option #2, very plain, but elegant. It doesn't take away from the dress at all either.!! I will call you soon! CAn't wait to hear all about the bachelorette and the planning...it is less than a month away whoohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Mom said...

I think 2 or 5 are your best bets too. I think the others would compete with your dress.

Ms. Teacher said...

Really love option number two! That was definitely my favorite!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

wedding dresses said...

Article is very interesting,thanks for your sharing.I will visit this site.And welcome to wedding dresses online

shop.We supply high quality wedding dress,
cheap wedding dresses,cheap wedding dress

wedding dresses 2012.We have run dress business 20 years and

you can trust us completely.We have
summer wedding dresses
plus size wedding dressesluxury wedding dresses,
a line wedding dresses,

ball-gown wedding dresses
and so on.You can find your dream trumpet

mermaid wedding dresses
here.We do retail and wholesale wedding dresses business.get your <
bridesmaid dresses
mother of the bride dresses and flower girl dresses right now!