Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, July 19, 2010

Bachelorette Pics

The bachelorette was such a great time!  I think we over-estimated the amount of time and ambition we'd have, but sometimes less is more!  We stayed at W.57th Street by Hilton Club, we ate dinner at Chipotle (yum!), relaxed & enjoyed the awesome hotel room, and went out to Ava Lounge (a rooftop bar).

Here are some pictures of the hotel room:
(pay close attention to the table photo- the girls filled a table with my fav foods and hooked up an ipod next to a large pic of Scott, so he was our "DJ" for the night - so cute!  :)



And the rooftop lounge (unfortunately, I can not take credit from these pics, I borrowed them from yelp.com):


And us:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna go back! That was one of the most memorable experiences of my life and I feel so blessed to be able to be there with you for it. It was so much fun! I love you girls!

Jessica said...

By far one of the coolest places I have ever been! Such a great time- I want to go back too. Maybe we could have a reunion there someday??

Jenny said...

I would love to go next time!! :0 So glad you had a great time, you deserve it!