Monday, July 19, 2010

Bachelorette Pics

The bachelorette was such a great time!  I think we over-estimated the amount of time and ambition we'd have, but sometimes less is more!  We stayed at W.57th Street by Hilton Club, we ate dinner at Chipotle (yum!), relaxed & enjoyed the awesome hotel room, and went out to Ava Lounge (a rooftop bar).

Here are some pictures of the hotel room:
(pay close attention to the table photo- the girls filled a table with my fav foods and hooked up an ipod next to a large pic of Scott, so he was our "DJ" for the night - so cute!  :)



And the rooftop lounge (unfortunately, I can not take credit from these pics, I borrowed them from yelp.com):


And us:

4 comments:

Laura said...

I wanna go back! That was one of the most memorable experiences of my life and I feel so blessed to be able to be there with you for it. It was so much fun! I love you girls!

Jessica K. said...

By far one of the coolest places I have ever been! Such a great time- I want to go back too. Maybe we could have a reunion there someday??

Jenny said...

I would love to go next time!! :0 So glad you had a great time, you deserve it!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.