Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dresses by Watters

I saw that Watters has a trunk show December 11, 12, & 13th at a bridal shop that's only a few minutes away from my house (Betsy Robinson's Bridal). I figured I would look closer at these dresses to see if any were worth going to see. I really didn't find any that I truly loved, but here are the ones I liked:

  • Casandra -
  • Clarissa -
  • Francesca - even though I don't think I want strapless, I should at least try one on to see...
  • Gloria - I wish the beading went all the way to the bottom of this dress
  • Ivette -
  • Love - I kind of like this, minus the brooch
  • Patricia - I don't think I really want spaghetti straps, but you never know
  • Toulouse - this style is a little different from what I would normally like, but I think I'd like to try it just to see what it looks like when it's on

No comments: