Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, April 5, 2010

Out of Town Bags & Program Creativity

Scott & Christina helped out with cutting the Out of Town Bag labels this weekend.  Here are the bags with the labels:
I was also working on the programs this weekend too.  I know I won't be able to print them for a while, but I want to make sure that I have a nice template already formatted.  I came across a few ideas that were cute "extras" to put in the program, but none of them really appealed to me.  Scott & I decided to make up our own "extra".  We created a "How well do you know the happy couple?" quiz to put in for guests to look at as they are bored and awaiting our arrival.  We still need 1 more question (to make it 10 total) for the quiz- any suggestions?  Here are some clips of what it will look like:
Cute huh? If you disagree, I ask that you please not tell me because we spent a lot of time coming up with questions and formatting this thing! Usually I want honesty, but for this I do not! I might put up pictures of the program at some point and ask you guys to help me with proofreading. It always helps to have a few people look it over before printing out a final copy!

1 comment:

Ina said...

those bags are so nice!
scott and i did a great job! haha jk. you should seriously consider doing this professionally, you know if it wasn't so stressful!

the program quiz is such an adorable idea! ceremonies can be so boring will all the down time that happens. i think it will be a good conversational piece too maybe for guest that don't know each other but might be sitting next to one another.