Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flowers

Here are the flower selections we made at the florist last weekend.  I am not positive that all of these are correct and I won't know for sure until I get the written estimate in the mail.  Will make any necessary revisions then!

My Bouquet: Hydrangeas (light pink), Carnations (hot pink), Roses (medium pink) - I can't remember if I had another rose in there, but I'll know for sure when I get the written estimate in the mail.  I like the idea of mixing several shades of pink.


Bridesmaid Bouquet: Gerbera daisies (hot pink) and Hydrangeas (light pink).  I think that was it... again, I can confirm once I get the written estimate from the florist.


Scott's Boutonniere: Rose (light pink)

Groomsman Boutonniere: Hydrangea (light pink)


Usher Boutonniere: Carnation (hot pink)


Mother-of-Bride & Mother-of-Groom: Rose bouquet (ivory - as of now, this might be changed once they get the dresses)


Father-of-Bride & Stepfather-of-Groom: Rose boutonniere (ivory)


Flower Girls: basket of rose petals


And guess what?  I won another giveaway!  It was the MissNowMrs gift card giveaway at Broken Teepee.

We are getting closer and closer to making our honeymoon decision.  Will post all about it once we are 100%.


1 comment:

Laura said...

These look like such beautiful choices! I love flowers! So pretty. And I'm glad you have almost reached a decision about the honey moon. Think of all the rest and relaxation you will have then.