Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

DIY Wedding Stuff - Part II

I saw personalized water bottles a while back and thought they were such a cute idea to include in the welcome bags. It would be ridiculously expensive to buy these and pretty annoying to have them sitting around the house for months, so I decided to do the labels myself and put them on plain water bottles. I was so excited when I saw that another bride made a template, which I found on a blog called "Ruffled". The template saved me soooo much time, and I was able to modify it to make it look the way I wanted. I printed the images on sticker paper so I could just stick them directly on the bottles. Here are the pictures of the finished product. Pay attention to the nutrition information section- how cute is that? (You can click on the images to see a larger view)




5 comments:

Mom said...

Such a cute idea. I love it!

Jessica said...

Thanks Mom!

Laura said...

Saturated Smiles? oh lord...

Jenny said...

haha saturated smiles! I love this idea, I can't wait to drink one and feel the love! Maybe it's like a love potion...

Jessica said...

Shut it- I did not make up "saturated smiles"!!!