Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, August 2, 2010

OMG!!!

ONLY 2 1/2 WEEKS LEFT!!!

I'm learning that no matter how much pre-planning you do, there will always be a million last minute details.  The latest has been finalizing the seating chart, totaling up the head counts (adults, kids, vendors, etc.), filling out spreadsheets with table meal breakdowns (required by the venue), filling out/creating floor plans (required by our venue), and finalizing all of our playlists/music selections before our phone meeting with the DJ this Wednesday.  Once we tackle all of that, it will be on to the place cards.


I had my second fitting this weekend, and that went okay.  They hemmed my dress crooked, so they will need to fix that before my final fitting (scheduled for next Thursday).  My veil still hasn't come in yet, so that is making me a little bit nervous... but there's not really too much I can do about that.


I'm exhausted, but excited at the same time.  So looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time!


1 comment:

Ina said...

so excited!!! if you need ANY help just let me know.