Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thank you and a question!

We just wanted to thank you for all of the love and support that you've shared with us.  We would also like to give a special thank you to all of you that have sent us many thoughtful gifts.  Unfortunately, a bride & groom picture frame did not have a gift tag on it and we are wondering who to thank.  If any one knows the giver of this gift, please let us know!!

Please continue to share your photos with us online at snapfish.com.  If you need help using this service, feel free to email me and I'd be happy to help.  Just because the wedding is over, doesn't mean that I'm done blogging!  Upcoming posts will include pictures, tips (things I loved and things I would do differently on my wedding day), vendor reviews, and I'm sure I'll think of more.  The past year has involved so much planning, I think I will have to slowly transition into post-wedding mode.


A couple of quick wedding reflections:

1) Make sure you take the time to let all of the details go and truly take in the beautiful people and atmosphere around you.  These wonderful images will be embedded in your mind forever!  I'm really glad I did this!!!

2) As dull as it sounds, appoint a guest book person -or at least tell designated wedding party members/family members to encourage others to sign (we didn't do this, but since it was a regret, I figured I'd mention it to help other brides-to-be)- only 25% of our guests saw/signed our guest book and we put a lot of time/effort into designing it (it was created by our photographer with pictures from our engagement session).

1 comment:

wedding dresses said...

Article is very interesting,thanks for your sharing.I will visit this site.