Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flowers & Fun

It was fun meeting with Donna at Beautiful Blooms today. She was super-nice and is clearly very good at what she does. The studio and library of floral books were quite impressive. We talked about what we were looking for, now she's going to review the info and provide a quote for us sometime this week. It was also fun spending time with my mom and Jenny. Here's a picture of Jenny & me in the very cute Northern Liberties area in Philly:


When I got home tonight, I arrived to packages containing possible wedding shoes and some possible decor. I ordered 2 pink parasols to see if they might work for an idea I saw on another blog. The idea is to decorate the sides of the aisle with colored parasols-here's a picture:


Anyway, I figured that even if I decided not to follow through on this idea, the parasols would be cute for the flower girls to carry. Here's a picture of the one's I ordered (I am very pleased with them!):


As for the shoes, I'm undecided. They are cute, but my feet are just so narrow that I'm not sure if they're going to stay on comfortably. I'll see if there's anything I can do about that....