Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Busy Weekend Ahead

Only 2 more months!!!

One of our busiest "wedding weekends" is coming up this weekend.  Here's what we're looking at:
I am completely stressed out about what to wear for the engagement session.  Given that I haven't really been clothes shopping in about a year or so, I'm having a really hard time picking something out that I already own.  Most of my stuff is outdated, very worn, or doesn't fit.  Hopefully I will have some time (and energy) to shop at King of Prussia after my make-up trial on Friday.  Maybe I'll even find a dress for the rehearsal dinner while I'm there!

I am also stressing about the flowers.  I don't know why, but I am.  I think I want to change my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets.  I think I'd rather just do all roses for my bouquet because I'm having a really hard time picturing what hydrangeas, roses, and carnations mixed would look like in a bridal bouquet.  I've had little success finding pictures of this online.  Also, I'm thinking that gerbera daisies are too informal and "country" for the bridesmaids bouquets.  I think a fluffy bouquet of carnations might look prettier.  The one thing I have decided for sure is that I'd like to cut the chair bows and do the rose petals lining the aisle instead.  Here's an example of the rose bouquet, carnation bouquet and the rose petals down the aisle:


 

No comments: