Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wedding Planners & Houses

Well, I heard back from 2 of the 3 wedding planners that I emailed. It looks like it might be easiest for us to just go out there and meet them face-to-face for a free consult one of these weekends. That way, we could set up some times to see some of the houses we like too. I am getting a little nervous about the houses though because some of them are already booked the week before the one we want... I don't want to fall in love with a house and have it be booked by the time we get out there to see it. Anyway, here are a few of the houses that we really like:

Okay, nevermind. I decided to post the houses individually because the images were being weird when I tried to put them all in one post. Look above for the houses!

No comments: