Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses

Not sure whether I'm going to go with short or long, but I'm leaning toward short. There were a few long ones that I liked that were really lightweight, so I'm going to post some pictures of them first.

Bill Levikoff - Style 520


Saison Blanche - Style 2124 - I realize this dress may not be realistic for a bridesmaid dress, but I had to add it because I thought it was so pretty
Jim Hjelm - Style AV9772
After Six - Style 6592After Six - Style 6589After Six - 6537After Six - 6220

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the after size 6537. But these are all so pretty. I gotta get back on WW!

JennyB said...

I really like the after six 6537

Ina said...

i agree. the neckline is super cute and it looks like it would be flattering on.