Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bridesmaid Dresses

Not sure whether I'm going to go with short or long, but I'm leaning toward short. There were a few long ones that I liked that were really lightweight, so I'm going to post some pictures of them first.

Bill Levikoff - Style 520


Saison Blanche - Style 2124 - I realize this dress may not be realistic for a bridesmaid dress, but I had to add it because I thought it was so pretty
Jim Hjelm - Style AV9772
After Six - Style 6592After Six - Style 6589After Six - 6537After Six - 6220

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love the after size 6537. But these are all so pretty. I gotta get back on WW!

JennyB said...

I really like the after six 6537

Ina said...

i agree. the neckline is super cute and it looks like it would be flattering on.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.