Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dress Shopping


Yesterday was a long day of dress shopping. I was very thankful to have my mom, Laura, and Christina with me- it was really helpful to have their input. At the end of the day, we were all ready to make a decision, so.... I got a dress! Even though I love the dress, I am worried that I made my decision too soon. To ease my fears, I'm going back to the bridal salon today at 3:00, just to make sure there's nothing that I overlooked during the first appointment. When I chose the dress that I chose, I really thought it looked like "a little too much" when it was on the hanger. When it was on, it was a completely different story. But I am worried that I might not have been looking for similar styles because initially I wasn't sure I would even like it when it was on. I know I'm being a little crazy about all this, but I feel like this is a HUGE decision. I'm hoping my second trip will ease my fears and I'll leave there much more confident about the choice I made. Will post the outcome of the appointment when I get back!!


1 comment:

Laura said...

I had so much fun and was so glad to be there to help with such a big decision. Whatever you choose - you will be gorgeous! Love you so much!